[Ecls-list] Ext or si package for get/set-finalizer?

Marko Kocić marko.kocic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:33:20 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:13 PM, Marko Kocić <marko.kocic at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is there a reason get/set-finalizer functions are moved from the ext
>> to si package?
>
> They are now here to stay. All functions whose use is officially sanctioned
> live now in the EXT package (they did so before, and i advised people to use
> the EXT prefix, never the SYS one, but no one seems to listen)

Did you mean they are going to stay in SI?

I'm asking this because trivial-garbage was using ext:get-finalizer,
ext:set-finalizer already, exactly as advised, but those functions are
now removed from ext, and available only in SI package.

Does that means it should switch to using SI instead of EXT?

Regards,
Marko