[Ecls-list] calling ECL functions defined in an ASDF package from C code

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Mon Jul 11 19:45:08 UTC 2011

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:07:42 -0700
Eric Schulte <schulte.eric at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've written a library for reading/manipulating/writing elf files [1]
> which I would like to be able to call from C code.  I have successfully
> compiled the ASDF package defining the library into a libelf.a library
> using the following command.

This looks like a neat project.

I'm not sure exactly of the level of information you need.  However,
did you also consider using the OS's dynamic loading facilities such as
dlopen/dlfcn(3) on unix?  I think there also exist some more portable
wrapper libraries supporting libtool and autoconf.

Thanks,
--
Matt