[Ecls-list] With SWANK ECL quits on an error

Philipp Marek philipp at marek.priv.at
Mon Jul 11 13:24:25 UTC 2011

I'm using ECL via SWANK, so *debugger-hook* is set.
But on every error (eg. undefined function) ECL just quits.
This does not happen when used interactively (ie. on the console).

Is that some kind of misconfiguration on my side? I'm using an updated quicklisp
distribution on ECL=11.1.1-4 amd64 (debian).

Perhaps there's some incompatibility with the modules I'm loading, too ...
Just quitting via CTRL-D gives me a segmentation fault.

Thank you for all help.

Regards,

Phil