[Ecls-list] cross compilation: check for __builtin_return_address

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 26 13:55:51 UTC 2011

Hello.

The current HEAD has broken cross compilation. The problem is that the check for __builtin_return_address function is not handled via the build/cross_config file.

I fixed it by specifying an environment variable in the "build/cross_config" and checking for the variable in the "configure". My diff is attached.

BTW, probably it will be sufficient just to *compile* the test program, i.e. to use AC_COMPILE_IFELSE instead of AC_RUN_IFELSE for this check in aclocal.m4?

Best regards,
- Anton