[Ecls-list] how to build Ecl with preset higher memory bounds

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 23 00:40:16 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Oliver Kullmann
<O.Kullmann at swansea.ac.uk>wrote:

> The information http://ecls.sourceforge.net/new-manual/ch20s03.html
> I'm using already, but it doesn't work: It works from the (Maxima)
> command-line
> but not as an automated process, since then always some Lisp-process is
> already
> working, and Maxima segfaults

Can you elaborate on this sentence? I do not understand the problem. When
building Maxima using ECL's facilities you can specify statements that are
going to be executed _before_ any Maxima code, thus effectively setting the
limits for anything that will come later on