[Ecls-list] Unixint patch

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 04:40:37 UTC 2011

Last patch for tonight.  Feel free to educate me on how to better
interact with the community if I've done it badly.

This patch fixes a few minor issues with src/c/unixint.d.

The first hunk fixes a bare "return;" in a function that needs to
return a Lisp object.  I'm not sure if NIL is the best choice there.

The second hunk just makes GCC shut up about an unused variable when
HAVE_SIGPROCMASK.

The third and final hunk changes a call to mysignal into a call to
signal.  In this case, we're setting the handler to SIG_DFL, so we
don't actually want to do the other stuff that mysignal() does, such
as declaring that the handler takes additional parameters.  The bare
signal() call is sufficient.

Regards,
--
Jerry James