[Ecls-list] Remarkable

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Mon Jan 17 20:55:37 UTC 2011

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:34:08 +0100
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecls/files//stats/os
>
> 50% of the downloads from Windows users :-)

I'm not surprised, especially with the good work you're doing to
support mingw :)

CVS/GIT users probably aren't counted there though, and unix users not
using CVS/GIT are more likely to download a binary package provided by
their distribution.

The NetBSD pkgsrc entry will soon get updated, that will use the
official release source file link, but then again only users building
packages themselves will get counted (using pkg_add they'd get a
prebuilt binary from an existing repository), and I'm not even sure the
source downloader issues the OS as part of the user-agent.

Thanks for the release,
--
Matt