[Ecls-list] Windows self-installer

francogrex at mail.com francogrex at mail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:58:56 UTC 2011

The idea of the installer for windows is very nice. I am of the opinion
that a MinGW based installer wouldf be much better. In fact I have
strong suspicions that the majority of the people using ECL on windows
use MinGW/gcc rather than MSVC (at least all the people I know who use
ecl all use it with MinGW). It does make a lot of sense to focus
developement on the MinGW side rather than the msvc side.