[Ecls-list] ECL with XAMPP

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:53:34 UTC 2011

2011/2/22 Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com>

> I also had to do this in my ".eclrc" file when loading Quicklisp, so that I
>> don't have any output before the start of the HTTP headers (e.g.
>> "Content-Type"):
>> (let ((*load-verbose* (if (find "-q" (ext:command-args) :test #'equal) nil
>> t)))
>>

> This is known. Lisp compilers/loaders by default always produce noise.

Maybe I misunderstood your problem regarding "-q".  ECL's -q flag only
applies to the command line statements. In other words, it does not
automagically switch off *load-verbose* and *compile-verbose*, but rather
makes -load and -compile use those options set to nil --- the flag does not
propagate to the loaded code.