[Ecls-list] OS X Lion, final iteration?
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:12:06 UTC 2011
Summary of things:
- OS X Lion breaks our former version of the garbage collector.
- ECL now ships with two versions of that library: an unstable and a stable
- The unstable version is only used in OS X Lion.
- I had to make some changes to the unstable library recently.
- All patches have been committed and verified today. Nothing special is
needed for building.
If you want to use LLVM (default in OS X Lion) just do as usual
If you want to use GCC change the first line to read
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecl-devel