[Ecls-list] Need Help compile-file didn't call VC compiler

邱涛 qiutaoleo at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 05:09:01 UTC 2011

I didn't find the ECL ini file (.eclrc).
But I put (require :cmp) before (compile-file ....) is work.

Another promble is when I (c:build-shared-library "myecl" :lisp-files '("helo.lisp")).
Error is "In function COPY-TO-SIMPLE-BASE-STRING, the value of the first argument is ("D:/Program Files/ECL/hello.lisp")"

I real want konw how to build a dll(lib) by ecl use lisp, and use the dll in C++.
Someone give me some sample(example) codes, use ecl on windows by VC please.

thanks