[Ecls-list] xcvb support for ecl

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 01:19:22 UTC 2011

On 8 April 2011 20:06, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Could Juanjo or another hacker work with me
>> and/or Peter over skype and/or IRC to get the damn thing working?
> I am having a hell of a month right now. Would it be ok if I just answer by
> email? Asynchronous processing of information is more convenient when one
> does not have very precise schedules.

Dear Juanjo,

thanks a lot for your help and detailed explanations!

I think what you told me should be good to get me started. I'll
contact you again when XCVB has made progress. Supporting ECL will
definitely be a challenge for me, but probably also the most
satisfying platform when it works.

Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently.
	— Henry Ford, who had two flops before founding Ford Motor Co.