[Ecls-list] Request for few examples and informations

meh. meh at paranoici.org
Fri Apr 8 20:50:25 UTC 2011

Thank you for the answers, I have a few more questions that arose in
the meantime.

https://github.com/meh/craftd/blob/master/scripting/lisp/helpers.c#L49
this is my eval helper but let's say the eval'd string is
(asdf:load-system :craftd) if any of the loaded files have a syntax
error my eval function doesn't know something went wrong.

Is there a way to know that?

Second, my application is threaded, there's a worker system where each worker
has a thread so LISP code can be executed in different threads.

If I put the threading stuff in the eval function it segfaults on the
release, so I guess I have to run those two functions after a worker
has started and before a worker is killed, is this right? Is there an
easier way to achieve thread safety for LISP execution?

Thanks for ECL, I'm liking it a lot :)