[Ecls-list] minor fixes for cross compilation

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Sep 22 21:27:54 UTC 2010

Hello.

I just successfully cross-compiled ECL head (git revision 09ae1f43c0cf244cdba5c9690e301c8a1aab2458) for ARM (arm9tdmi, linux).

Minor fixes were required.

1. chmod + ecl_min and dpp in the installation of "build" ecl, in the directory {prefix}/lib/ecl-10.7.1/

2. Fixes in the generated build/cross_config (my resulting cross_config is attached)

2.a) Add CL_INT_BITS and CL_LONG_BITS declaration (similar to CL_FIXNUM_BITS)
2.b) The declaration ECL_LONG_LONG_BITS=no geneted by default doesn't work (the
     relevant build error log is attached). Probably it was meant to have _T instead of _BITS
     (by analogy with other settings in this section). I defined both ECL_LONG_LONG_T and
     ECL_LONG_LONG_BITS (my environment has the long long type, therefore I specified concrete values here).
2.c) It looks like the default declarations for ECL_INT16_T, ECL_INT32_T must use int16_1, int32_t, but not uint16_t, uint32_t.

Best regards,
- Anton