[Ecls-list] ECL test code - where does one put it?

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Sun Oct 31 23:32:16 UTC 2010

I want to update the ECL package in Sage and add the test code. I
checked out the code with:

git clone git://ecls.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ecls/ecl-test

but I'm not exactly sure where that directory should be put. Also, I
note the makefile tries to grab code via cvs, which I do not want. I
want to download the test code, put it in Sage's .spkg format so the
user can run the tests even without an internet connection. Currently
I have it installed so the top-level directory has this in it.

ANNOUNCEMENT
build
configure
contrib
Copyright
ecl-test
examples
INSTALL
LGPL
Makefile.in
README.1st
src

but I'm not sure exactly what to do, and how best to disable the
attempts to download code.

Dave