[Ecls-list] ECL HEAD now compiles Embedded Qt Lisp

Polos Ruetz polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 21:20:03 UTC 2010

2010/10/29, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com>:
> Did you name it serve-event:with-fd-handler? Did you use (require
> 'serve-event) before building the library? One may list serve-event and
> sockets among the modules that are linked together with ECL using
> --with-sockets=builtin --with-serve-event=builtin etc etc

Thanks for the hints! I named it serve-event:with-fd-handler, yes, but
I didn't do any require or similar...

In short: I saw this nice possibility to add an interactive top-level
using serve-event (at least for Unix based OSs, even without SLIME),
and simply did some brute-force to make it work.
Today I tried to find the reason of the compile failure with current
ECL, and it was in fact quite trivial...

I will do some revision and clean up some parts.

Paul