[Ecls-list] RANLIB, AR, build paths when cross-compiling

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr at cs.tamu.edu
Wed Oct 6 03:52:49 UTC 2010

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> writes:

| On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs.tamu.edu> wrote:
|
|     Attached is a patch I had needed (and that has been sitting on my
|     hard-drive
|     for a while now.)  It addresses some pesky issues related to
|     cross-compiling ECL.
|

| Hi Gabriel, thanks a lot for the patch. It looks good and I like the idea of
| "brief-namestring". Hopefully this will help making cross-compilation easier.

Hi Juanjo,

I figured the patch needed a tightening.  The C compiler needs to be told
to consider the current directory as part of the include search paths --
because we are now resolving the path starting from the current directory.
Fixed with the attached patch.

(Tested with an OpenAxiom/ECL build.)

-- Gaby