[Ecls-list] Help needed: autoconf with spaces in names

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr at integrable-solutions.net
Mon Oct 4 00:51:37 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> It seems that "configure" does not work when one of the directories contains
> a space in the name. Is this a known limitation?
> Juanjo

Hmm, I don't understand what you mean...
But, I usually invoke the configure script with a relative path
to avoid troubles.
By the way, ECL's configure would refuse to configure
outside the source directory, so it was already "not working" :-)

-- Gaby