[Ecls-list] ECL 10.4.1 with unicode seem not work

William Wang javacave at gmail.com
Mon May 24 07:12:35 UTC 2010

hi Juan:
I change to WINDOW-CP936 ,get follow infomation:

> (ext::stream-external-format-set *standard-output* :WINDOWS-CP936)

> (print "a")

"a"
"a"
> (print "好")  ;;here is chinese.

Read or write operation to stream #<input stream "stdin"> signaled an error.
*Explanation: Bad file descriptor.*

Available restarts:

1. (RESTART-TOPLEVEL) Go back to Top-Level REPL.

Broken at SI::TPL. In: #<process SI:TOP-LEVEL 00db0fc0>.
 File: "src:lsp;top.lsp.NEWEST" (Position #20393)
>> ;;; Warning: Ignoring an unmatched right parenthesis.