[Ecls-list] Tighter c/c++ integration, toplevel inline c/c++ code ???

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon May 3 11:32:48 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Seth Burleigh <seth at tewebs.com> wrote:

> Currently, we can only input inline c code (i think) into either
> (A) lisp functions
> (B) Header file
>
> But we cant inline arbitrary c code into the toplevel, like a c
> function, a c++ class method, etc.

Sorry, but I do not understand exactly what you mean by "toplevel". C-LINES
puts whatever code you want into the compiled files: C function definition,
a new C type, etc. This C code can then be used from c-inline.

It would be nice if you could elaborate with examples what you would like to
do.

http://tream.dreamhosters.com