[Ecls-list] SBCL port of ECL's extensions

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 29 07:41:11 UTC 2010

There is the risk that upon these extensions becoming more useful, they are
expelled from the ASDF core and placed in some kind of extension package,
asdf-bundle. I find this is wrong and inconvenient -- what is so bad in
making standard features in ASDF the possibility of dumping executables? --.
If you are really interested on this, please do not ignore this
conversation, neither in the mailing list nor in the launchpad thread I
point  out below.

Juanjo