[Ecls-list] Integrating Monolithic Static Libraries with asdf

Seth Burleigh seth at tewebs.com
Fri Mar 26 20:35:47 UTC 2010

Im guessing that theres some mechanism in place to prevent users from
directly evaluating (require 'utils) from my c program works perfectly,
no errors.

However, I am evaluating (load ".eclrc") and in there i attempt to
(require 'utils). Now, i have already initialized the utils package by
using read_VV, but still need to register it, i though require utils
would do it.

So, anyway to get around this?