[Ecls-list] Integrating Monolithic Static Libraries with asdf

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:56:40 UTC 2010

As I think I explained some emails before (or maybe it was in the ASDF
mailing list)

(asdf:make-build :my-system :type :binary :monolithic :t :move-here
"~/path/to/destination/")

builds a replacement for your ASDF system consisting on 3 files, a new *.asd
file for prebuilt-components, a *.fas file that you can load into your lisp
and a *.a statically linked library that you can also use in other
MAKE-BUILD operations.

Juanjo

http://tream.dreamhosters.com