[Ecls-list] si:file-stream-fd && gray:stream-file-descriptor

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sat Mar 20 23:35:46 UTC 2010

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 00:17:16 +0100
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Matthew, this is more or less what you said before, but the examples I have
> been working at here in my laptop they all work without segfaults.

I think that this is different, for the stream now works fine, and an
error is signalled properly when fdopen(2) fails...  So here fdopen(2)
succeeded, the stream was created and I could read-char and read-line
from it, but the functions which now crash are the ones to query the
underlaying file descriptor afterwards (si:file-stream-fd,
gray:stream-file-descriptor).

Thanks,
--
Matt