[Ecls-list] ecl_make_stream_from_fd() && smm_io crashes

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sat Mar 20 13:44:28 UTC 2010

Hello,

With CVS HEAD ECL, I noticed that if I create a stream over an FD using
ecl_make_stream_from_fd() in smm_io mode, segmentation faults occur for
si:file-stream-fd, si::set-buffering-mode as well as read-char.  It
works fine with smm_input or smm_output.  I'm not sure of the reason of
the crash, but typically at read-char an endless loop occurs in the
exceptions thread and it won't process exceptions any longer until I
restart ECL.  As for si:file-stream-fd and si::set-buffering-mode the
exceptions thread recovers well.

Thanks,
--
Matt