[Ecls-list] ASDF breaks ECL

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:26:36 UTC 2010

We will have to upgrade to ASDF v1.something (release candidate for ASDF2)
but the problem is that they have broken again ECL's facilities for building
monolithic systems. Basically Stumpwm does not work, make-build fails, and
other problems I am finding out right now. Fortunately all this is still in
my source tree and not uploaded to the main repositories.

This is going to keep me busy for the following days. After that I want to
incorporate the latest patches for sequence and other patches that were
submitted recently, perhaps also the things related to strerror() and look
at the mingw build, in this order. The goal is not to add any new feature
and produce 10.3.3

http://tream.dreamhosters.com