[Ecls-list] Lisp errors & ERRNO

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:27:44 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Tobias C. Rittweiler <tcr at freebits.de>wrote:

> Why does EXT:QUIT / EXT:EXIT have an entry in symbols_list.h with a name
> being si_quit / si_exit rather than with an ext_ prefix?

Right now EXT is an alias for the SI package. Most of the functions that are
now recommended to be called EXT:WHATEVER  are very old and I did not
perform the transition to a new convention (ext_...) yet. But it is on my
list first to split the EXT package and get it imported into SI and second
to change the name of the functions to match the new package they live in.
Not a simple change, though.