[Ecls-list] 10.3.1 slime issues

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Sun Mar 7 10:38:31 UTC 2010

Raffael Cavallaro <raffaelcavallaro at mac.com>
writes:

> I've checked out the lates cvs slime, and built 10.3.1. on Mac OS X with:
> ./configure --enable-threads=yes --enable-unicode=yes --enable-gengc=yes
>
> .emacs has this minimal setup:
>
> (setq inferior-lisp-program "/usr/local/bin/ecl")
> (setq slime-net-coding-system 'utf-8-unix)
> (require 'slime)
> (require 'slime-autoloads)
> (slime-setup)

I'll try to reproduce this later.

I use

  (slime-setup '(slime-fancy slime-asdf))

myself so that should hopefully work. Notice that running Slime CVS
without the slime-repl contrib (or slime-fancy contrib which subsumes
the slime-repl contrib) results in using inferior-lisp, only. Kind of
like ILISP + Slime Debugger.

  -T.