[Ecls-list] Some latest changes
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:46:32 UTC 2010
* MAKE-PATHNAME reimplemented to ensure that :CASE is only applied to the
* NAMESTRING will refuse to produce a string when :NAME is nil and :TYPE is
not. The reason is ".txt" = (make-pathname :name ".txt" :type nil)
* The implementation of "compiler optimization flags" had to be redone,
because switching on and off flags did not work as expected.
* Proclamations are also used to deduce the type of a function's arguments
and create argument type checks.
* Feature :C++ is exported when using a C++ compiler
* A lot of fixes in ECL's declarations and proclamations, all of them
trivial, but which caused the compiler to complain or generated safety
checks that were not satisfied. For instance
(defun pprint-tabular (... &optional ... tab-size)
(declare (unsigned-byte tab-size))
caused PPRINT-TABULAR to fail.
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecl-devel