[Ecls-list] Latest changes
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:26:27 UTC 2010
- Up to 10% speedup when inlining calls to SIN/COS/... that have boxed types
- Implemented MOP dependents (add-dependent, map-dependents, etc)
- MAKE-INSTANCE caches the list of valid keywords for a class. The cache is
kept in the class and it is updated whenever new methods for
INITIALIZE-INSTANCE, SHARED-INITIALIZE or ALLOCATE-INSTANCE are defined.
This results in a 50% time reduction in this function.
- MKSTEMP may produce a file name that has a file type. One has to remember
this because it is explicitely mentioned by Posix. The compiler now handlers
properly that case, ensuring that the temporary files _always_ have a file
type -- you might want to have a look at the beginning of
src/cmp/cmpmain.lsp if you use mkstemp in your programs.
- The DFFI is only activated when libffi is present.
- The serialization code is shipped with ECL but it is not used because it
is not production ready.
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecl-devel