[Ecls-list] trouble building Maxima w/ ECL

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:14:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Robert Dodier <robert.dodier at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to build Maxima w/ ECL.
> I updated ECL from CVS and built it w/ ./configure --enable-rpath.
> I updated Maxima from CVS and tried to build it w/ ECL,
> but I get the following errors.

My apologies. Maxima was building just fine when I decided that it would be
nice to speed up the inline code for SIN / COS / etc even when the argument
does not have a well defined type. Problem is I uploaded only half of the
changes. I just finished a successful build of Maxima with ECL _as it is_
with no further changes, I promise :-)

http://tream.dreamhosters.com