[Ecls-list] big input is truncated.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:59:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:03 AM, Pascal J. Bourguignon <
pjb at informatimago.com> wrote:

> Using ecl with inferior-lisp in emacs, it seems it truncates big input
> (none of the other implementations I ever used did that, ever).  No
> end of file was sent, only the text and RET, which should have sent
> the data to the pipe.  On the other hand, the input is more than 4K,
> so something may happen here.

Could you provide me some more clues about how you reach there? In
particular to the ASDF0 prompt.

I have tried with ECL (git/CVS) using default flags and also all installable
options, loading ASDF, downloading and REQUIREing ASDF-INSTALL and in no
case I got this error message: asdf-install builds just fine, but since I
know not how to use it I can not tell whether it works.

http://tream.dreamhosters.com