[Ecls-list] Return values sometimes missing on REPL

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 3 20:11:41 UTC 2010

Hi Juan,

"Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll" wrote on Thursday 2010-06-03 16:10:
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Erik Winkels <aerique at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
>     OGRE[1]> (get-actual-height *viewport*)
>

> This toplevel does not seem to be the standard toplevel, for you have a
> different prompt, to begin with.

It's the prompt that I got with the code in my earlier post together
with an "(in-package :ogre)".  I thought the latter would have been
obvious.

> Then, you are not showing the code of the functions you define and how
> they return multiple values. Most likely you are just using a "return
> only-value" statement

All my functions just return one value.

> and do not set the counter for the returned values, which is needed by
> ECL to know the number of returned values.

Thanks, this is what I needed to know and wasn't aware of.  This,
together with an e-mail from Polos Ruetz has solved my issue.

> More information.

I'm sorry, I wanted to show a minimal case to illustrate the problem and
apparently it was enough information ;-)

With kind regards,
Erik