[Ecls-list] long-long

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:31:20 UTC 2010

Sorry I did not answer this question before. I inspected your configuration
logs and ecl_long_long_t is defined. Thus :LONG-LONG should be in
*features*. If :LONG-LONG is in *features* then the compiler must support
this type and ECL indeed does. However, CFFI might not. Indeed if you look
at CFFI's sources you will find this:

    #+x86-64 (:long-long :long "long long")
    #+x86-64 (:unsigned-long-long :unsigned-long "unsigned long long")

which should actually read

    #+:long-long (:long-long :long-long "long long")
    #+:long-long (:unsigned-long-long :unsigned-long-long "unsigned long
long")

Juanjo