[Ecls-list] Cannot set compiler flags for compile-file

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 21:19:55 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 4:07 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Why don't you add a first file to your compiled program that _only_ contains
> (require 'cmp) ? The C package would then be available for the subsequent
> compiled files and you will be able to use symbols by their names.
> Juanjo

That does work, somewhat to my surprise. Good to know. I don't plan to
include the compiler with distributed executables, though - my use of
it here is just a hack for development purposes - so it's still useful
to know how to do it my way.

Thanks for your help.