[Ecls-list] DIRECTORY regression

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:45:11 UTC 2010

Fixed in CVS but I am having problems uploading it to the git server.

Beware though, that ECL's DIRECTORY and TRUENAME are more picky than
SBCL's: if you specify a path and the result is a link to a
nonexistent file, it will complain instead of silently returning the
original path. I strongly believe this is the right behavior.

Juanjo