[Ecls-list] Hello everyone

Francisco Vides Fernández fvides at dedaloingenieros.com
Wed Feb 17 19:57:58 UTC 2010

Hi

	I'm a spanish developer which uses common-lisp (mainly sbcl) more and
more in my daily work, and trying to push it into our development process.
We develop mainly on GNU/Linux.

	Now we need develop some components for windows, and I think that
Common Lisp is the ideal choice for developing portable code which can be
deployed as native compiled code, and Ecl is AFAIK the best at it.

	My question is: which development stack do you use in windows for ECL?
Is Emacs+Slime the best choice or should I try something else? Makefile and
company or Visual something for building/compiling/scripting/whatever?

	Thanks for your great work.

+------