[Ecls-list] Project status
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 27 23:07:58 UTC 2010
Testing and bug fixing proceeds. While I would love to make the release
before the 31st, I find it is more important getting it right. I say this
because it is 27th and I still have not managed to reactivate testing of
Axiom and Maxima.
* Right now all Unix platforms build except for one Solaris box which I am
unable to debug (heisenbug, disappears when I use the debugger)
* Mingw32 also builds on my virtualbox (XP SP3).
* The Microsoft Visual Studio C++ (MSVC) port builds fine in 32 bits mode.
* The MSVC port always ships with a module that replaces the lisp->C
compiler with a bytecodes compiler. This allows ECL to be installed in
computers in which the C/C++ compiler is not present.
* The NSIS self-installer script more or less works. The icon is broken and
the program can not be installed without administrator privileges. Help is
welcome to fix this.
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecl-devel