[Ecls-list] Status ECL + Maxima

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 22:13:47 UTC 2010

On 8/21/10, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The sources in CVS right now give these errors
>
> Error summary:
> Error found in /Users/jjgarcia/build/maxima/tests/rtest14.mac, problem:
> (144)
> Errors found in /Users/jjgarcia/build/maxima/tests/rtest16.mac, problems:
> (18 19 21 22 23 24)
>
> I do not know whether they are the same or less or whether some new popped
> up that I should be investigating. I would rather solve this before issuing
> a new release.

I see those errors in rtest16 (and no others).
I am working w/ Maxima and ECL from their respective
CVS repos as of today, on Linux (Centos 4).

If I'm not mistaken, those are recent in origin.
I looked into it a few months ago; I concluded that the problem
was something to do with special variables.
I wrote a message to the ECL mailing list; I'll resend it.

best,

Robert Dodier