[Ecls-list] Status ECL + Maxima

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 15:14:43 UTC 2010

 On 8/21/10 9:39 AM, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll wrote:
> The sources in CVS right now give these errors
>
> Error summary:
> Error found in /Users/jjgarcia/build/maxima/tests/rtest14.mac, problem:
> (144)
> Errors found in /Users/jjgarcia/build/maxima/tests/rtest16.mac, problems:
> (18 19 21 22 23 24)
>
> I do not know whether they are the same or less or whether some new
> popped up that I should be investigating. I would rather solve this
> before issuing a new release.

What version of maxima?

With 10.4.1 and current CVS maxima, I get 5 failures, two of which are
due to the (expt 2 #c(2d0 0)) not returning a result that is not
accurate to double-float precision.  The other three have been there for
as long as I can remember.

rtest14: 144
rtest16: 383 384
rtest8: 125 126