[Ecls-list] ECL on Windows 32-bit with msys/mingw

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr at cs.tamu.edu
Thu Aug 19 15:08:15 UTC 2010

In fact I have a question I should ask now.

I am introducing a CPP macro, say ECL_MS_WINDOWS_HOST, that tells where
ECL is being built as a native Windows program (this includes using MS
compiler, GNU MinGW/MSYS or mingw-w64, but excludes Cygwin).  This is
easily done by configure.  And all is well.  However for a build with
MS compiler, the macro needs to be defined somewhere since configure is
not used there.  Where is the right place to put that CPP macro definition?

-- Gaby