[Ecls-list] compiling with mingw-w64

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 17:34:11 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:10 PM, Martin Rubey <
martin.rubey at math.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

> I'm trying to (cross-compile) ecl for 64 bit on windows, but already
> configure fails.

Sorry, I missed the cross-compile part.  I have fixed the autoconf file
(src/aclocal.m4) so that it adds some new options to the cross compilation
file. You will have to fill these options by hand. They were missing because
we forgot to check for cross compilation in these tests (ECL_LONG_LONG_BITS,
ECL_WORKING_SEM_INIT, etc)

However note that I can not assure that cross compilation will work -- I did
not set up a cross compiler myself and these options are largely untested.

http://tream.dreamhosters.com