[Ecls-list] asdf:make-build :move-here fails

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 07:23:00 UTC 2010

Thanks for reporting. I was trying to use the C library to avoid problems
with permissions, but it seems we are not allowed :-/ Does anybody here have
a better implementation of rename-file that could handle this? There is no
way in C to know whether files live in the same or different filesystems!

Regarding the .cache stuff, this belongs to ASDF-devel or some other forum,
but I fear it is a hardcoded decision based on some Unix-world standard.

Juanjo

http://tream.dreamhosters.com