[Ecls-list] with-accessors && declare

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sat Apr 3 17:43:13 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:24:50 -0400
Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 23:22:01 +0200
> Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately you probably do not have CVS HEAD. The Sourceforge servers
> > have been off-line for the last two days, offering only outdated versions of
> > CVS. While I was able to push changes to GIT, these changes were not
> > propagated to CVS. I believe developer's CVS  (not anonymous like your
> > source) was restored this afternoon. I am still checking whether both trees
> > contain the same information.
>
> Allright, no worries, I'll update and test again later on or tomorrow,
> and will confirm if/when this works.

Although I did see a few P changes when CVS updating today, and the
source built fine, the above error still occurs when DECLARE is used on
SYMBOL-MACROLET symbols.

However, I also tested the Git HEAD source and it seems shows the same
behaviour when compiling the previous test case.

Thanks,
--
Matt