[Ecls-list] Latest changes
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 5 22:04:09 UTC 2009
These changes are being uploaded to CVS/git:
- Symbol SI:*INTERRUPT-DISABLE* changes name to SI:*INTERRUPTS-DISABLED*.
- WITH-LOCK might run into a race condition when the lock acquisition process
- The following functions are now interrupt safe: MP:MAKE-LOCK.
- The use of GIVEUP-LOCK in WITH-LOCK is now protected against interrupts.
- Forms in toplevel EVAL-WHEN or PROGN statements did not have a proper value
of bytecodes.definition, causing the debugger to enter an infinite chain
More information about the ecl-devel