[Ecls-list] cygwin

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:30:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Martin Rubey
<martin.rubey at math.uni-hannover.de> wrote:
> I'm getting much further now with building fricas on cygwin, but we are
> notuite there yet, the makelog is attached.
>
> If I'm not mistaken, the interesting part is "cannot find -lecl":
> If you need any more information...

I know, as I said, it was only a start. I am still unsure about the
proper installation method for the cygwin port. The reason is that the
DLL is needed at two places: in the same directory as the *.exe and in
a directory which is searched for when linking. I do not want to
change the link flags in a platform specific way, so I am still a bit
stuck. Sorry I cannot help more right now, but I will try to go back
to it during the weekend.