[Ecls-list] Probable si:mkdir bug

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Tue Oct 20 03:01:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:23:59 -0400
Brit Butler <redline6561 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear ECL devs,
>
> si:mkdir appears to trim the last character of it's directory argument. That
> is if I called (si:mkdir "cookies" #o755) a directory called cookie would be
> created. I assume the problem is in the si_coerce_to_filename call in
> pathname.d. I regret that I do not have a patch to fix it at this time. My C
> chops are weak. Sorry.
>
> Regards,
> Brit Butler

I couldn't test anything or look much at it tonight, but perhaps that
another suspect code section might be in si_mkdir():

        if (filename->base_string.fillp)
            filename->base_string.self[--filename->base_string.fillp] = 0;

where perhaps the -- is unnecessary (assuming that string does have a
fill pointer)?
--
Matt