[Ecls-list] [usocket-devel] ECL problem

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 17 08:44:17 UTC 2009

2009/10/17 Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net>:
> It was obviously very late, sorry for the inconvenience (still untested
> until at least tomorrow, as I'm going to bed :) but updated diff which
> also uses a &key for the macro and fixes a few missing :int.

Thanks! It looks fine to me, but it would be nice if, once you got
some sleep ;-), you could confirm this working and some degree of
compatibility of SBCL's interface -- or are these functions not
exported / used at all externally?

Regarding the OP's message, the values for the constants are of course
properly set up. This is so because ECL's code is actually compiled by
a C compiler, after some translation / optimization process.

I am sorry that I can not contribute more to this discussion, but I
know almost nothing about sockets. The contrib/sockets library is
indeed a contribution from users.