[Ecls-list] [usocket-devel] ECL problem

Matthew Mondor mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net
Sat Oct 17 06:36:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:06:18 -0400
Matthew Mondor <mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:

> Unless I'm mistaken, one problem which I can immediately see is that
> getsockopt(2)/setsockopt(2) calls always use SOL_SOCKET, when the
> TCP_NODELAY option is TCP protocol specific and must instead use 6 (or
> what a previous/initialization call to getprotobyname(3) returns for
> "TCP")...

I didn't have time to test it yet, but I think that a change such as
the following might fix this issue (diff attached).

Although admitedly a more elegant solution might be to refactor the
macro to accept a keyword parameter defaulting to SOL_SOCKET using
something like :level 6 for the TCP_NODELAY case...
--
Matt