[Ecls-list] [ANN] ECL v9.10.2

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:15:44 UTC 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Alexander Gavrilov
<angavrilov at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  - In Linux there is a problem with handlers for SIGFPE being totally ignored
>>    by the system. The problem seems to be solved by avoiding the use of
>>    feenableexcept() and restricting to C99 exception tests. That is bad because
>>    we can not reliably and cheaply detect underflow exceptions.
>
> Hi, I reverted the change, and SIGFPE seems to work normally here.

That was because you were building ECL with threads. Without threads
there were some problems which were corrected in the last commits.

> The crashes with Ctrl-C seem to be gone, but :continue
> after manually interrupting a thread still does not work
> (there is no continue restart).

I have uploaded a change for the interrupt handler. It seems indeed
that the thread was interrupted with a function that did not set up a
CONTINUE restart.